- Special reports
- Dealmakers Sentiment Survey
- Deal Makers Sentiment: A sectoral view of 2021
There are two clear sectoral winners from the turmoil of 2020: technology and healthcare.
We surveyed over 460 deal makers to get a pulse of which industries they think will strive and be challenged in 2021.
We asked deal makers a number of questions including:
- What are your expectations for growth or decline M&A deal volume in 2021?
- What are your expectations for global deal volume in industry sectors?
- What are your expectation for growth and decline in M&A by segment?
Dive into our findings by downloading the report.
Read on - Complete this form to open the full report
Gain insight from global deal makers
We spoke to deal makers from all over the globe, 43% Americas, 26% EMEA, 31% Asia
We surveyed deal makers from several organisation types, including corporations, commercial and investment banks