Early voting for the U.S. Election has kicked off in the battleground state of Florida and it has been reported that a record of 28 million nationwide ballots have already been cast. As both Presidential candidates prepare for the last presidential debate on Thursday October 22, here’s a quick roundup of our 2020 U.S. Election coverage from last week.
- Our third and final webinar on with Reuters Breakingviews looked at Reviving the American economy. Missed our other webinars? Watch on demand here.
- See our latest set of animated graphics on the U.S. Election, and explore why there is a huge increase of investment in alternative energy stocks and see how swing state polls are developing as we move closer to November 3.
- Read our latest live chats from the Global Markets Forum, including Head of Political Betting at Ladbrokes, Matthew Shaddick and Jessica Taylor, Senate and Governors Editor at Cook Political Report.
- Watch the latest Reuters Newsmaker on-demand with Frans Timmermans, discussing Commission’s 2030 climate and energy framework, the importance of ensuring a green COVID-19 recovery and the changing landscape of international climate diplomacy.
- Tune in to our latest Perspectives Live episode where we discussed all things U.S. Election in a unique special, looking at the fluctuation in U.S. household savings and how U.S. trade imports and exports are slowly starting to recover.
Leverage Refinitiv’s unmatched coverage of the U.S. Election, including access to trusted, unbiased and objective Reuters news reporting and curated market-leading data via the U.S. Election app in Eikon or Refinitiv Workspace.
The app offers key news developments curated by Reuters editors and opinion polls throughout the campaign between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Search USPOL in your search bar or find out more here.
Get 2020 U.S. election data, insights and news coverage.